Coworkingresources.org is a growing blog about topics related to coworking. We are always interested in articles about shared work environments and the challenges of opening + managing a space. If you would like to share a post on Coworking Resources, please read our submission guidelines.
Our audience is primarily made up of coworking space owners, managers, members, and parties that are generally interested in the coworking movement.
- Content must be unpublished and original
- Guest posts should be well-structured and contain around 1,000 words
- Any visual assets for the post must be included and have appropriate attribution.
- Once your post is published, you should promote it as widely as possible on your social media
- Posts about coworking management, ownership, and membership are preferred.
- Topics around other shared spaces will be considered
- We do accept posts about your own coworking space. Content must be educational and provide value to our readers on a national level.
What are the next steps?
Please submit the following information by email to the Kisi team via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Author for Coworking Resources”:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- A short introduction why you are interested in coworking
- Headline of your post and a short of outline what it will be about
- Links to your previously published articles (If applicable)
Once we approve your request, we’ll either accept the post or request you send us a new topic and headline before we move forward. Please let us know if you are interested in a collaboration or content trade with us – we work with select publishers on research focused pieces.
Thanks for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!